Cozy corners, fun prompts, and stories that stayed with us. Creativity found its best at the first ever TTT Writathon . And we’re back with another.
1. What is the TTT Writathon?
- The Writathon is a 2 hour rigorous writing workout.
Attempt challenging prompts in old as well as new formats and overcome your writer’s block alongside fellow writers.
2. Who should apply?
- A bunch of inviting prompts. No distractions. Uninterrupted writing. Those who find this welcoming, are most welcome.
3. Do we get feedback?
- At the end of the session, we share our favourite pieces and exchange quick notes. The main purpose of the Writathon, however, is to get you to write.
4. Will the pieces from the Writathon be published?
- After you send in your pieces, we will publish the best ones.
5. What else besides writing?
- Some handy writing tips at the start of the session. Oh, and did we mention snacks?
6. How do we register?
7. How many people?
- We’re inviting only 7 writers per session. So, book pronto.
8. Do we get a refund if we’re not able to attend?
- If you inform us 2 days prior to the final date, we can let you reschedule once. No refunds though.
9. I missed a Writathon, how do I attend the next one?
- Follow us on our social feeds.
Date: April 13, 2017.
Duration: 2 hours| 7 pm - 9 pm
607-608, Crescent Business Park,
Near Sakinaka Telephone Exchange
Sakinaka, Andheri (E) - 400072
For further details, call +91-9967878578 between 11 am and 7 pm.