Screenwriting Workshop - 11.05.19
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
As our workshops continue to help your stories find their words, here’s one helping you translate them onto screen.
Terribly Tiny Talkies presents an intensive and interactive Screenwriting Workshop conducted by Sharanya Rajgopal (Chief Writer and Creative Producer, Terribly Tiny Talkies)
Learn as we take a closer look at how to zero in on an idea, build characters, write the concept note, synopsis and finally draft the screenplay.
All of this leaving you with a set of tools that can help turn your one-line thought into a tiny script ready to be shot.
What’s more? The attendees receive a digital certificate, snacks and beverage.
Before the seats run out, book yours. Seats are limited.
TTT Office, Mumbai
607-608, Crescent Business Park,
Sakinaka Telephone Exchange Lane,
Sakinaka, Andheri [E] - 400072
11th May, 2019
2 pm onwards
- Entry to the workshop will be permitted only if the confirmation mail with order ID (4-digit-number) is shown - no printout required.
- Each entrant gets an official TTT certificate after the workshop via email.
- All scenes submitted at the event will be a property of Terribly Tiny Talkies.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. All rights reserved by management and event organizers.
For further details, call +91-9967878578 between 11 am and 7 pm only.