Everyone's a Poet - Wanderers, Bengaluru [16th February, 2019] Ticket + 97 Poems
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
Who do we have to kill around here to write poetry?
Just some rules.
Poems let you be yourself and give you a safe space for your feelings. We don’t have to be a Shakespeare or Keats to get this right, do we? We can be ourselves, and still write poems. And still have fun, while we’re at it! Whether it’s about a beautiful stranger in a café or a cute kitten your mother didn’t let you take home, we’ve all written about things that moved us.
In our first ever exclusive poetry writing workshop, you can come by yourself-and walk out with poems you never knew were yours.
We’ll teach you:
1) What works in poetry
2) How to avoid clichés
3) How to build metaphors
4) Where to look for inspiration
5) And how to think out of the box.
As you read this, everyone’s running to book their seats. So book yours soon, before they run out. And don’t forget to inform a friend or two. Food and Beverage included.
Introducing a COMBO offer for you all.
Here's a chance to buy a signed copy of our second book '97 Poems' along with the ticket to the workshop.
417, 7th Main Rd,
HRBR Layout 2nd Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
16th February, 2019
3 pm onwards
2 hours 30 mins
- Entry to the workshop will be permitted only if the confirmation mail with order ID (4-digit-number) is shown - no printout required.
- Each entrant gets an official TTT certificate after the workshop via email if the entrant fills up the form given at the end of the workshop.
- All pieces submitted at the event will be a property of Terribly Tiny Tales.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. All rights reserved by management and event organizers.
For any issues related to payment, call +91-9967878578 between 11 am and 7 pm.