Who do we have to kill around here to write poetry?
Just some rules.
Poems let you be yourself and give you a safe space for your feelings. We don’t have to be a Shakespeare or Keats to get this right, do we? We can be ourselves, and still write poems. And still have fun, while we’re at it! Whether it’s about a beautiful stranger in a café or a cute kitten your mother didn’t let you take home, we’ve all written about things that moved us.
In our first ever exclusive poetry writing workshop, you can come by yourself-and walk out with poems you never knew were yours.
We’ll teach you:
1) What works in poetry
2) How to avoid clichés
3) How to build metaphors
4) Where to look for inspiration
5) And how to think out of the box.
Why do you need to attend this workshop?
1. Skip the queue of getting published.
2. Get a chance to join the select group of TTT writers, as this will bring you closer to the chance of getting to work with us.
3. Throw yourself into the deep end of writing challenges.
4. If one of the stories written by you in the workshop gets published, you get to be part of a remote internship with us.
5. You'll also a receive a digital certificate saying you attended the workshop.
6. Age has never been a bar to write. So whether you’re 16 or 61, come, we’d love for you to be a part of this.
As you read this, everyone’s running to book their seats. So book yours soon, before they run out. And don’t forget to inform a friend or two.
Nosh Haus, Kochi, Kerala
Thomas Aykareth Square, Opposite Metro Pillar No 106, Companypadi, Thaikkatukara P. O, Aluva, Kochi, Kerala - 683106
3rd November, 2019
1 pm onwards
2 hours 30 mins
- Entry to the workshop will be permitted only if the confirmation mail with order ID (4-digit-number) is shown - no printout required.
- Each entrant gets an official TTT certificate after the workshop via email.
- All pieces submitted at the event will be a property of Terribly Tiny Tales.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. All rights reserved by management and event organizers.
For any issues related to payment, call +91-7742142535 between 11 am and 7 pm.