Tales Writing Workshop - Tipsy Gypsy, Mumbai [November 26, 2017]
We know we've made you wait for too long and no we haven't forgotten home.
We are back with something special for you all.
We're coming soon to Tipsy Gypsy and it's open to everybody.
Meet both the co-founders of Terribly Tiny Tales and hear how it all began.
Come, be a part of the journey so far.
Whether you're a college student or not, we would love for each of you to attend our official writing workshop.
Together, we'll explore the world of micro fiction, share stories, and of course, write.
Starters and Beverages on us too! What's more, the best tales written at the workshop stand a chance to get published.
You will also receive a digital certificate for the workshop.
Before the seats run out, book yours, and bring along a friend or two.
Choice of buying the ticket or the combo offer of a ticket with the book.
Take a sneak peek into our workshop below:
Venue Partner: Tipsy Gypsy
Level 1, Fun Republic,
Link Road, Andheri West,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053
26th November, 2017
4 pm onward
- Entry to the workshop will be permitted only if the confirmation mail with order ID (4-digit-number) is shown - no printout required.
- Each entrant gets an official TTT certificate after the workshop within 7 days via email.
- All tales submitted at the event will be a property of Terribly Tiny Tales.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. All rights reserved by management and event organizers.
For further details, call +91-9967878578 between 11 am and 7 pm