[writing workshop] Everyone's a Poet - Wanderers, Bengaluru
Who do we have to kill around here to write poetry?
Just some rules.
Poems let you be yourself and give you a safe space for your feelings. We don’t have to be a Shakespeare or Keats to get this right, do we? We can be ourselves, and still write poems. And still have fun, while we’re at it! Whether it’s about a beautiful stranger in a café or a cute kitten your mother didn’t let you take home, we’ve all written about things that moved us.
In our first ever exclusive poetry writing workshop in your city, you can come by yourself-and walk out with poems you never knew were yours. Food and beverage included.
As you read this, everyone’s running to book their seats. So book yours soon, before they run out. And don’t forget to inform a friend or two.
Wanderers Brews, Bengaluru
16th February, 2019
3 pm onward
2 hours 30 mins
Introducing a COMBO offer for you all.
Here's a chance to buy a signed copy of our second book '97 Poems' along with the ticket to the workshop.
- Entry to the workshop will be permitted only if the confirmation mail with order ID (4-digit-number) is shown - no printout required.
- Each entrant gets an official TTT certificate after the workshop via email.
- All pieces submitted at the event will be a property of Terribly Tiny Tales.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. All rights reserved by management and event organizers.