140 & Beyond - 1Q1, Bengaluru [9th June, 2018] Ticket
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
We heard you. And we heard you well. So this time, for our writing workshop at 1Q1 Kitchen & Bar, we’re not stopping at 140. We’re going beyond.
Meet the co-founder and learn how it all began.
As always, you’ll learn the different ways of how to write a 140 character tale
And then join us as we map the journey of a piece, from idea to page. Learn it all -
1. Methods used to write a 140-character tale
2. Journey of drafts
3. How to write relatable content
4. How to begin writing
5. Editing and lots more
We’ll also teach you how to apply these across our longer formats.
Together, we’ll do lots of fun writing exercises. And share with you tips and tricks we swear by.
By the end of it, you’ll have a piece you can submit. Or maybe a draft to work on.
The tales written by you at this workshop will skip the long queue and be reviewed sooner. The best ones, as always, will be published across our social media pages and app.
You'll also a receive a digital certificate saying you attended the workshop.
Age has never been a bar to write. So whether you’re 16 or 61, come, we’d love for you to be a part of this.
As you read this, everyone’s running to book their seats. So book yours soon, before they run out. And don’t forget to bring along a friend or two.
To book your seats, please visit bit.ly/ttt-workshop-1Q1
Venue Partner: 1Q1 Kitchen & Bar
No. 1, Express Building,
Bengaluru - 560001
9th June, 2018
3 pm onwards
- Entry to the workshop will be permitted only if the confirmation mail with order ID (4-digit-number) is shown - no printout required.
- Each entrant gets an official TTT certificate after the workshop via email.
- All pieces submitted at the event will be a property of Terribly Tiny Tales.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. All rights reserved by management and event organizers.
For further details, call +91-9967878578 between 11 am and 7 pm.